|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|Name: CENTOS 6.4 x64.zip|
|Type: OS System Package|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.3.x|
|More Info: https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/bsa83/Creating+a+system+package|
Created by: Akbar Aziz
This system package is for CentOS 6.4 x64 on VMware (bare-metal). This is not a supported OS configuration but does work when configured as a Red Hat package.
Instructions for importing the package:
- Download the attached zip file
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select Depot, right-click and select Import
- Browse to the location of the un-zipped folder (example: CENTOS 6.4 x64)
- Check the box for "Automatically map or create export group"
- Click Next twice
- Select a location where to place this new package in BSA (default will keep structure of the package as it was exported)
- Click Finish
Once the import has completed, browse to the location of the package in the Depot to confirm the configuration and settings.
- The disk configuration in the package is set to use LVM and is configured using a script. It can be modified to your environment as needed or removed.
- It also creates an entry in the Provisioning Manager Configuration for CentOS 6.4 x64 with paths defined for the OS installer and agent installers. This can be modified for your environment.
*Note: This is a community supported package.