|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|Type: MSI Package|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.3.x|
|More Info: https://docs.bmc.com/docs/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=207556523|
Created by: Akbar Aziz
This package installs the BladeLogic 8.3 Service Pack 2 Server Automation agent for Windows 64-bit
Instructions for importing the package:
- Download the attached zip file
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select Depot, right-click and select Import
- Browse to the location of the un-zipped folder (example: RSCD83-SP2-WIN64)
- Check the box for "Automatically map or create export group"
- Click Next twice
- Select a location where to place this new package in BSA (default will keep structure of the package as it was exported)
- Click Finish
Once the import has completed, browse to the location of the package in the Depot to confirm the configuration and settings.
Here is an example screen-shot from BladeLogic:
*Note: This is a community supported package.