By default, when a user successfully appends additional information to a work order via e-mail, an auto response message is sent back to them to let them know that it was received successfully. Beginning in Track-It! 10.5 Service Pack 1 however, it is now possible to disable this auto response e-mail if needed.
- On the Track-It! server, open the following directory (default):
Track-It! 10.5 SP1 and 11.x upgrades
C:\Program Files\Numara Software\Numara Track-It!\Track-It! Server
Track-It! 11.x new
C:\Program Files\BMC Software\Track-It!\Track-It! Server
- Open the timonitor.ini file with Notepad.
- Under the [Receive] section of the file, look for the following line:
If the line does not exist, add it.
- Change the 1 to a 0:
- Save the changes to the file.
- Restart the Track-It! Service Management service.
When users reply to an e-mail notification to append additional information to an existing work order, they will no longer receive an auto-reply telling them that the information was successfully appended to the work order.