|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|Name: Oracle WebLogic 12c R1 for Windows.zip|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.3.x, 8.6.x|
|More Info: Oracle WebLogic 12c R1|
Created by: Akbar Aziz
This package installs the Oracle WebLogic 12c R1 for Windows (see details in More Info above).
Instructions for importing the package:
- Download the attached zip file
- Download the WebLogic software from here
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select Depot, right-click and select Import
- Browse to the location of the un-zipped folder (example: Oracle WebLogic 12c R1 for Windows)
- Check the box for "Automatically map or create export group"
- Click Next twice
- Select a location where to place this new package in BSA (default will keep structure of the package as it was exported)
- Click Finish
Once the import has completed, browse to the location of the package in the Depot to confirm the configuration and settings.
- The WebLogic software will need to be added to the package. Their is a place holder for the path and will need to be updated in the local property.
- There are multiple local properties that will need to be updated with the correct information (example includes _BEA_HOME, _INSTALL_FILE_LOC, _INSTALL_NODE_MANAGER ).
- There is also a silent installer file which can be modified as needed.
*Note: This is a community supported package.