|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|Name: Apache Tomcat with JRE 6 for Windows 64-bit|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.3.x,8.7.x|
|More Info: Apache Tomcat Server|
Created by: Akbar Aziz
This package installs the Apache Tomcat server with Oracle JRE 6 for Windows 64-bit (see details in More Info above).
Instructions for importing the package:
- Download the attached zip file (Apache Tomcat 7.0.39 is included in the package). JRE Update 43 will need to be downloaded from here
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select Depot, right-click and select Import
- Browse to the location of the un-zipped folder (example: Apache HTTP Server for Windows)
- Check the box for "Automatically map or create export group"
- Click Next twice
- Select a location where to place this new package in BSA (default will keep structure of the package as it was exported)
- Click Finish
Once the import has completed, browse to the location of the package in the Depot to confirm the configuration and settings.
- The JRE software will need to be added to the package. Their is a place holder for the path and will need to be updated in the local property.
- There are multiple local properties that will need to be updated with the correct information (example includes _INSTALL_DIR, _INSTALL_FILE_LOC).
*Note: This is a community supported package.