|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|Name: Apache HTTP Server for Windows|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.3.x,8.7.x|
|More Info: Apache Web Server|
Created by: Akbar Aziz
This package installs the Apache HTTP server for Windows (see details in More Info above).
Instructions for importing the package:
- Download the attached zip file (Apache HTTP is included with the package)
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select Depot, right-click and select Import
- Browse to the location of the un-zipped folder (example: Apache HTTP Server for Windows)
- Check the box for "Automatically map or create export group"
- Click Next twice
- Select a location where to place this new package in BSA (default will keep structure of the package as it was exported)
- Click Finish
Once the import has completed, browse to the location of the package in the Depot to confirm the configuration and settings.
There are multiple local properties that will need to be updated with the correct information (example includes _HTTP_PORT, _HTTPD_ROOT).
*Note: This is a community supported package.