|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|Name: Enable Multiple RDP Sessions (2008, 2008 R2 and 2012).zip|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.3.x,8.7.x|
|More Info: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc794832%28v=ws.10%29.aspx|
Created by: Akbar Aziz
This package enables multiple RDP connections via registry change (see details in More Info above). Please ensure that Windows Firewall will allow the connection on port 3389 as well.
Instructions for importing the package:
- Download the attached zip file
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select Depot, right-click and select Import
- Browse to the location of the un-zipped folder (example: Enable Multiple RDP Sessions (2008. 2008R2 and 2012)
- Check the box for "Automatically map or create export group"
- Click Next twice
- Select a location where to place this new package in BSA (default will keep structure of the package as it was exported)
- Click Finish
Once the import has completed, browse to the location of the package in the Depot to confirm the configuration and settings.
*Note: This is a community supported package.