|Blade ZipKit Package Info|
|Name:Oracle 11g R2 Client for Windows x64.zip|
|BSA Compatible Version: 8.3.x, 8.5.x|
|More Info: Oracle Database 11g Release 2 for Microsoft Windows (x64)|
|Created by: Akbar Aziz|
This package deploys the Oracle 11gR2 Client for Windows 64-bit. It performs the following tasks:
- Copies the response and deinstall response files
- Gives you the ability to modify the response files via Local Properties for your environment
- Installs the client based on your entries for the response file
The Oracle client installer is not part of the BLPackage. It must be downloaded from Oracle (see link in the More Info section above).
Instructions for importing the package:
- Download the attached zip file
- Extract the content to a location accessible by the BSA Console
- From the BSA Console, select Depot, right-click and select Import
- Browse to the location of the un-zipped folder (example: Oracle 11g R2 Client for Windows x64)
- Check the box for "Automatically map or create export group"
- Click Next twice
- Select a location where to place this new package in BSA (default will keep structure of the package as it was exported)
- Click Finish
- Upload the Oracle client installer files to the package.
- Modify the location of the ??_ORACLE_INSTALL_FILES??. For example, in the package it is pointing to C:\temp\oracle\22.214.171.124\Windows_x64\client.
- Modify the remaining Local Properties as needed for your environment.
- Save the package
Here is an example screen-shot of the contents of the ??_ORACLE_INSTALL_FILES??:
Once the import has completed, browse to the location of the package in the Depot to confirm the configuration and settings.
*Note: This is a community supported package.