- 8.0.0 version
- GetListImage is now working fine.
- ARCreateGroup changes done to reflect the incorporation of additional property "groupOverlay"
7.6.4 RTM (candidate) - 184.108.40.206718
- 7.6.4 version
- ExpandMenu API has a new overloaded version introducing two new parameters maxRetrive and numMatches.
- MergeEntry API has a new overloaded version introducing two new parameters qualification and multimatchoption.
- CreateOverlay and CreateOverlayFromObject are the two new API's introduced for the Overlay feature.
- Fixed an issue that caused Get Active Link call throwing out of bound exception with Service call action without input mapping.
- SetGetEntry is the new API introduced for updating an entry in a form and getting the entry with values for given fields in a single call.
- Fixed an issue that caused the SetActiveLink API not able to save the RunIf condition.
- 7.5 version
fixed an issue related to ExportData when more than 100 entries are to be exported.
7.5 RTM (Candidate) - 7.5.3324.41088
- 7.5 version upgrade
- fixed an issue related to ExportLicense. (Thanks to Jan Hartung who reported the defect & suggested fix);
BMC.ARSystem.Server.GetListLicense call is is performed.
- fixed a defect that caused NullPointerException when "new PackingList()" is performed.
- added "Items" property in PackingList class that allows for easy enumeration of the items in a packing list object.
- up to date code clean up so hopefully few other defects are fixed now.
- fixed ServerInfomation class for dealing with AR Servers of version 6.0 and 7.0;
- fixed a defect pertaining to a Null Object Reference exception that was caused simply by doing a "new PackingList()"
- fixed a defect related to using FieldLabelChanger against VendorForms and ViewForms.
7.1.2818.30284 - fixed AlertReceiver implementation (Thanks to Jan Hartung who reported the defect and suggested working implementation);
- "AdminToolObjectOpener" utility class - this class allows one to programmatically 'send' a request to an already running BMC Remedy Administrator Tool to open a specific workflow object.
- "arformcodegen" utility program - helps generate C# class representing a given AR form, using which Entry operations (such as CreateEntry/DeleteEntry/SetEntry/GetEntry/Query) can be performed in much easier and type-safe manner w.r. to the said form.
7.1.2807.12353 - fixed SetEntryByQuery to work correctly when multiple entries match; DeleteAlert API method now available.
7.1 RTM - 7.1.2804.21570
- added a missing DLL file in the distribution.
- fixed a defect that caused overflow or underflow error when
- readme is cleaned up.