This is the 8 minute 44 seconds real-time guide to installing Atrium Orchestrator onto a Single Server for Demo/POC/Basic Development purposes. One should note that OFFICIALLY Development Studio is not supported on Server Operating Systems such as in this video.
- Checking pre-existing used Ports
- Shared Access Manager and Repository Install
- Configuration Distribution Peer (CDP) Install
- Development Studio Install
- Content Install
- Validation of all Installed Components
NOTE: The video does NOT contain any AUDIO, please read the captions at the bottom of the screen. Also it seems that the View option from within the Communities website may not play this video. If this is the case then please download the video to your desktop to play it.