This API provides easy integration to AR Server from the Windows platform—for both .NET and COM clients such as MS Office or ASP web apps. To install, simply download & extract the ARAPI71.NET.zip file and follow the readme.txt instructions.
- added a missing DLL file in the distribution.
- fixed a defect that caused overflow or underflow error when BMC.ARSystem.Server.GetListLicense call is is performed.
- readme is cleaned up.
- fixed a defect that caused NullPointerException when "new PackingList()" is performed.
- added "Items" property in PackingList class that allows for easy enumeration of the items in a packing list object.
- up to date code clean up so hopefully few other defects are fixed now.
- fixed ServerInfomation class for dealing with AR Servers of version 6.0 and 7.0;
- fixed a defect pertaining to a Null Object Reference exception that was caused simply by doing a "new PackingList()"
- fixed a defect related to using FieldLabelChanger against VendorForms and ViewForms.
- fixed AlertReceiver implementation (Thanks to Jan Hartung who reported the defect and suggested working implementation);
- "AdminToolObjectOpener" utility class - this class allows one to programmatically "send" a request to an already running BMC Remedy Administrator Tool to open a specific workflow object.
- "arformcodegen" utility program - helps generate C# class representing a given AR form, using which Entry operations (such as CreateEntry/DeleteEntry/SetEntry/GetEntry/Query) can be performed in much easier and type-safe manner w.r. to the said form.
7.1.2807.12353 - fixed SetEntryByQuery to work correctly when multiple entries match; DeleteAlert API method now available.
7.1 RTM - 7.1.2804.21570