Attached to this document are a few syntax highlighters for TPL. These are not supported, and are being shared purely because they're useful. There's no guarantee that they'll be up to date with the latest versions of TPL at any given time.
These are taken from this thread on discovery.bmc.com - if you have questions about them, it'd probably be best to raise them there.
|Text Editor||File to use|
Notes for installing Notepad++ syntax
- Unzip tpl_syntax.zip
- Go to <Notepad++_install_directory>\plugins\APIs
- Copy the tpl.xml file there
- Go to c:\Documents and Settings\<your_username>\Application Data\Notepad++ OR C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\Roaming\Notepad++
- If there is an existing userDefineLang.xml present, take a backup
- Copy the new userDefineLang.xml to that location
- Close all existing files in Notepad++ and restart it.
- TPL should be available in the language list, and files saved as .tpl should use it automatically