BMC RemedyForce enables you to import data from BMC Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (BMC Atrium Discovery) using the Pentaho Data Integration tool. This document will help serve as a colloboration point to discuss how to setup and configure the various pieces to be able to demonstrate to customers and prospects.
Note: Most of the materials related to theinstallation and configuration of ADDM Integration Toolkit can be found viaRemedyForce “Help”. Within the HelpSystem, navigate to “Importing Data in CMDD” and then go to the section “Importing data from BMC Atrium”.
To demonstrate how to integrate ADDM and RemedyForce, you will need the following:
- A valid RemedyForce Org (Please do not use theShared Orgs for uploading data)
- The ADDM Demo Virtual Appliance – Download from EPD
- The download is called “BMC Atrium Discovery andDependency Mapping 8.2.00 Demo Virtual Appliance”
- Pentaho Data Integration Tool
- Download located here
- RemedyForce ADDM Integration (Zip File)
- Located here
So far, it seems that the demo fo ADDM versus RemedyForce has been to different audiences. However, one could demo both the RF tool and ADDM to a single audience as needed. (See attached ADDM RemedyForce PPT below)