This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
Incident Updates By API Call Throws Error :SINGLE-EMAIL-LIMIT-EXCEEDED.
There is a default value for each organization and the limit has reached which is causing the error.
- The limit is not related to license count.
- SingleEmailMessage calls are calculated for a 24 hour period from 12 midnight UTC (00:00) - the limit will reset to zero at this time each day.
- Emails to each recipient are counted, such as addresses in the 'to' and 'cc' email fields.
1. Login to Workbench tool by navigating to this URL: https://workbench.developerforce.com/login.php
2. Give your credentials for the login .Ensure you are logged into the organization where you want to verify your limits.
3. Select menu "utilities" -> REST Explorer
4. Select GET method
5. Give the URL as - /services/data/vXX.0/limits
6. Click on Execute
7. A list of limits for the org will be displayed.Check the limit for property "SingleEmail".