This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
CHANGE MANAGER for DB2
Change Manager for DB2
Customer asking BMC how to change the Work Manager JCL templates for Db2 groups that support IBM Infosphere Data Replication(IIDR) and clearly notify the DBA if any table in the WORKID has IIDR implications to ensure the appropriate tasks are in place to handle the associated subscriptions.
It is possible to create a set of WORKIDs that will flag tables that should stop Analysis if the aforementioned scenario is encountered via the following procedures:
- Create a Migrate WORKIDs called IIDR.LIST1
- Flag all tables that they want a warning on in that WORKIDs
- Set the DOPTS keyword STOPLIST=IIDR
- When Analysis runs, it will check all tables being touched during Analysis to see if it is exists in any WORKIDs named IIDR.*
- If it finds the table in a STOPLIST WORKID, it will stop processing and generate a message for the user