This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
TrueSight Presentation Server
User grant Viewer user group (read only access) to some userids for them to be able to see the applications in TSPS console -> Monitoring -> Applications.
However, the viewers are still unable to see the Monitoring -> Applications in TSPS console.
To fix this issue, you need to edit the 'Executive' profile which has the 'Viewers' user group to have access on the Applications.
Below are the steps in order to achieve this:
1. In TSPS, login as the administrator and go to Administration -> Authorization Profiles.
2. Click on the three vertical dots next to Executive and select Edit.
3. Click on Objects tab.
4. Under Categories, select TrueSight Presentation.
5. Under Types, select Applications
6. Under Source, select the appropriate source
7. Under Objects, click on the three vertical dots next to Applications.
8. Click on Add, and select the applications you want the users to be able to see in TSPS.
9. Click on Save.
10. Login in TSPS using the userid with the Viewer user group and see if you can now view the applications in TSPS -> Monitoring -> Applications