This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
Adding Action from Console Creates Action on Incident History Before Saving the Record.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Remedyforce Console
- Open an Incident record (Not closed)
- Click on Actions > Add Action
- Select any action from the pop up window.
- Once selected a new pop up will appear to add more values on the selected action.
- Do not hit save on last pop up window, Go to Details > Incident History, Action will be already created (prior on saving last pop up)
This behavior is expected.
Actions are created the moment they are selected from the console. The final pop up window is to add additional information on the action if is required.