This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
Helix Remedyforce Winter 20
On Click of Advance Search Filter in Remedyforce CMDB Getting Error : "You do not Have Access to Advanced Search Filters. Contact your system administrator".
Due to Salesforce security update some fields are missing permissions.
This issue would be addressed under a defect (DRSKW-106792). Until then, one of the suggested workarounds can be applied.
Create tabs for the following objects:
- Advanced Search Filter
- Advanced Search Filter Criteria
To create a tab, perform the following steps:
1. Go to Setup | type in the quick find box Tabs and select from below
3. From the Object list, select Advanced Search Filter
4. Choose Tab Style and click Next.
5. Select Tab Visibility for profiles.
6. Click Next.
7. Select the Include Tab check box for the required custom apps.
8. Click on Save.
9. To create a tab for the Advanced Search Filter Criteria object, repeat steps 1-7.
Disable the Critical Update "Enable improved caching of org schema"
1. Go to Setup | Critical Updates.
2. Disable the Critical update "Enable improved caching of org schema"
Note: On 12 August 2020, this will get auto activated by Salesforce. Post this date Workaround 1 needs to be applied.
Once the fix is available, user may choose to continue or remove the workarounds.