This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
How to Add New Model to CMDB RemedyForce?
- Log in as an Admin.
- Go to Remedyforce Administration.
- On the Home page, click the Configure CMDB 2.0 tile, and from the menu, select Models.
- On the Models tab, perform one of the following actions:
- In the Model form, type a unique model name and the description, and specify the following details:
- Class Type
- CMDB Class
- Part Number
- (Optional) In the Set Attributes section, select the attribute values that you want to populate when users select this model for a CI or asset in the Instance Editor.
- Click Save button .
- Verify the new Model is created by going to Model form.
Please review the full document for more details: