This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
TrueSight Capacity Optimization
TrueSight Capacity Optimization Capacity Optimization
After configuring and running the Moviri Integrator for TrueSight Capacity Optimization - Microsoft SCOM ETL it fails with an error showing the following message.
> FAILED BCO_ETL_ERR011: Detected an abnormal ETL termination. Reason: java.sql.SQLException: Invalid object name 'dbo.vManagedEntity'.
Probably a missing Management Pack in System Center
1. The Moviri Integrator for TrueSight Capacity Optimization - Microsoft SCOM ETL provides the following metric classes you can enable or disable in the ETL configuration.
- CPU and Memory (Basic)
- Memory (Advanced)
- Logical Disk Performance
- Logical Disk Occupation
- Physical Disk Performance
- Network Interface
- Windows Cluster relationships
- Internet Information Services
- Hyper-V (with Relationships)
Please check relevant product documentation for Moviri Integrator for TrueSight Capacity Optimization - Microsoft SCOM with the TrueSight Capacity Optimization version you are using for changes in the metric classes.
2. Please look in the ETL Log to the lines before the error occurs it display the SQL Code which was used before the error occurs, the SQL code should show some technology references used in the query, at example you may see lines like this.
SQL Code Sniplet:
> Microsoft.Windows.Cluster.Contains.Microsoft.Windows.Cluster.Node' and srcmet.ManagedEntityTypeSystemName LIKE 'Microsoft.Windows.Cluster' and tgtmet.ManagedEntityTypeSystemName LIKE 'Microsoft.Windows.Computer'))] > INFO DBInterface: setStringParam 1=Microsoft.Windows.Cluster.Management.Library
The error should occur a few lines after this3. Solution for this specific error above is to install the System Center Management Pack for Windows Server Cluster in System Center you connect to, or to disable the
class on the ETL Configuration. It may happen that you see the same error for different metric classes, at example if you see Hyper-V strings in the SQL code before the failure the Hyper- Related Management Packs are not installed on the System Center side.
To get an overview to the supported Management Packs, please check the documentation for the TrueSight Capacity Optimization version you are using on http://docs.bmc.com and search for TrueSight Capacity Optimization - Microsoft SCOM to find the relevant information related to this ETL