This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
TrueSight Smart Reporting - Server Automation
TrueSight Smart Reporting for Server Automation
When you access the report home page, the default authentication type shown in the drop down list would be 'SRP'. If TSSR-SA is configured with other types of authentication (AD,LDAP etc..) we have to select the corresponding authentication type from the drop down list everytime we login.
Is it possible to change the default Authentication type in drop down list of reports login page.?
The default Authentication type can be changed by following the below steps.
1. Navigate to <TSSA-DW Install path>/shared/ConfigurationManagement
2. Open the file generic_configuration.properties
3. In this file search for the string "defaultAuthType".
4. By default it would be set to '1'. Change this value to the following corresponding authentication type.
5. After updated, restart TSSA-DW Web server service
For Linux installations
<TSSA-DW Install path>/tomcat/bin/bltomcat stop
<TSSA-DW Install path>/tomcat/bin/bltomcat start
Open Services and restart "TrueSight Server Automation - Data Warehouse Web Server" service
Now you would see the respective auth type as default in drop down list of reports home page.