This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Remedy IT Service Management Suite
Remedy IT Service Management Suite/Maui
ITSM : 9.x, 19.x version
- Running LDAP People Job from the UDM Console was getting completed successfully on the console without any errors but no users were promoted on the CTM:People form.
- It was observed all the user records were stuck on the CTM:LoadPeople with "DL_Status" as "Unvalidated".
- No error captured in field : Error Message & Error_Text.
Identified "LDAP_People" transformation was customized from Spoon client and under the field mapping "Parent_Job_GUID" & "ParentJobID".
1. Login to BMC Atrium Integrator Spoon client using Admin User.
2. Open the transformation by navigating through Repository.
Tools > Repository > Explore (Short-Cut Key: Ctrl+E)
3. Open the LDAP_People transformation.
4. Edit the “AR Upsert” and add the missing field mapping as given below.
Note : Please refer the attached screenshot.
The records get stuck in CTM:LoadPeople with status unvalidated and the transformation is correct per above instructions.
On that case modify filter DMT:TMG:StepThread_SetNumberOfThreadsTo1 so that the final OR clause adds the staging form CTM:LoadPeople this will single thread the load and increase performance in case there is an issue with CAI plugin.