This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
Unable to Save "Staff Auto Assignment" Settings by Custom Profile Users in Remedyforce.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login to Remedyforce as affected profile user
2. Click on Remedyforce Admin tab | Application Settings | Record Assignment | Configure Auto Assignment
3. Select any Queue and then select any Staff for that Queue
4. Save and close the form
5. Open the "Staff Auto Assignment" form again
6. Select the Queue ,we can see Staff selection is not saved for the particular Queue.
Permission issue on "Queue Staff Assignments " object
Give modify all permission on "Queue Staff Assignments" object for affected profile.
Steps to resolve the issue :
1. Login to Remedyforce as Admin
2. Navigate to Setup | Manage Users | Profiles
3. Open the affected profile
4. Click "Edit" button
5. Search for "Queue Staff Assignments" object and give "Modify All " permission
6. Save the settings
7. Login to Remedyforce as affected profile and verify the Staff Auto assignment setting is working .