This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
Users are Unable to See the Queue list from Remedyforce Console After Salesforce Spring 20 Upgrade.
After Salesforce Spring ’20 upgrade, some users are unable to see queue records at multiple queue lookups on various modules (Incident / Service request / Task / Change Management / Problem management / Release management / Broadcast etc.).
The issue is applicable to both Queue lookup and Owner lookup if they are present on the form.
The issue affects the type-ahead functionality as well for Queue and Owner fields, however, it works fine on standard layout.
Salesforce Defect in Spring 20 release
This is a Defect in Salesforce Spring 20 release. For more information see: https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A0000003g4iQAA
Workaround: There are two workarounds.
Create a Permission Set:
1. Create a new permission set, provide permission set name, license etc. and save.
2. Select System Permissions to edit.
3. Search for ‘View Setup and Configuration’ and set the permission by checking the checkbox and save.
4. Assign this new permission set to all affected staff users. For this, click the Manage Assignments button. On the next screen, click ‘Add Assignments’ buttons. In the next screen, select all the staff users (You can create a new view of all users with ServiceDesk staff profile) and select the checkbox against these users. Click ‘Assign’ button to assign the new permission set.
5. Login with affected staff user and verify the queue list is populated.
Update an Existing Permission (ServiceDesk Staff Profile):
1. Open ServiceDesk Staff profile and Click Edit
2. Search for ‘View Setup and Configuration’ permission and set this permission by checking the checkbox and save.
3. Login with affected staff user and verify the queue list is populated.
NOTE: The workaround can be removed once https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A0000003g4iQAA is resolved by Salesforce.