This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Customer Support Web
Customer Support Web
Product End of Life
You can check the End of Life of the BMC Products at https://www.bmc.com/support/support-central.html => Resources tab => Supported Products A-Z
Direct link: https://webapps.bmc.com/support/faces/az/supportlisting.jsp
At any time BMC may “end of life” a product by terminating support for such product.
- At least 12 months prior to the termination of support, BMC will post a notification to the BMC Support Central web site and send physical or electronic notice to each customer who is enrolled in such support to the customer address on file.
- During the timeframe between when “end of life” notification is posted to the BMC Support Central web site and the actual termination of support, the product will be supported as follows:
- New enhancements will not be made to the product.
- No enhancements will be made to the product to support new or updated versions of the platforms on which the product runs or to which it connects. BMC Customer Support will direct customers to existing fixes, patches, or workarounds applicable to the reported case.
- BMC Software will develop new hot fixes for problems of high technical impact or business exposure for customers. With customer input, BMC will determine the degree of impact and exposure and the consequent activities.
- Research and Development will be engaged on critical cases only and on a limited basis for problem identification.
While we do our best to design our Support Central resources so you can easily track down the answers to your questions, you can always reach out to our Customer Care team directly, for one-on-one support.
You have several options for reaching customer support:
• From the Support Central dashboard, click the ‘Contact Support’ menu link and then select your region from the drop down menu to access contact information for your region.
• You can also simply email email@example.com at any time with your website support query.