This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
How to Sign Up for Salesforce and BMC Helix Remedyforce Maintenance and Upgrade Notifications
To Signup for Alerts Related to BMC Helix Remedyforce Upgrades:
1. Set a Watch on the following page: https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/REMF/Release+schedules
2. How to set a watch see: https://docs.bmc.com/docs/help/en/getting-updates-719675712.html
Click to see how to set a watch on the BMC Helix Remedyforce Calendar:
How to Signup for Alerts Related to Salesforce Upgrades:
1. Go to: https://status.salesforce.com/products/all/instances
2. Scroll down and click the instance where your org is located
NOTE: To find the Instance of an org, log into the org, go to setup, search for and click Company Information and the instance is located in company information.
3. Click Subscribe to notifications | Enter your email address | Click Send me a link to sign in/sign up
4. In the email received Click the link
Additional information about Salesforce product notifications: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000336830&type=1&mode=1
Click below to view How to Signup for Salesforce Alerts