Have you ever needed to add a conditional question to and SRD only to have to rearrange them after user testing? Follow these steps to quickly rearrange questions without recreating them.
- On your SRD, create a new question called “put under here” under the condition and question you want your rearranged questions to be.
- On the SRM:QuestionDef_SRD form, search the Text field for “put under here”
- After searching, copy the SRD_ID and start a new search.
- Search for the SRD_ID copied from the previous step.
- The results should contain every question on your form. Updating the QuestionnaireID field with the value of the QuestionnaireID field for the “put under here”
Note: You do not need to update the questions underneath the tree of the question. Also, don’t update the field on the root question!