This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
MainView Middleware Administrator
BMC Middleware Management - Administration
TrueSight Middleware Administrator MainView Middleware Administrator BMC Middleware Management - Administration
How to view the messages in MVMA/TSMA for SYSTEM queues in readable format?
- To view the messages in readable format, need to use PCFMessageScript.
- There's a sample script placed in the MVMA installation directory under api\admin-js-api\examples\PCFMessageFormat.js.
- To define message format and rules:
- Select Message Formats from the Navigation Panel.
- In the Message Format Scripts section in the displayed workspace, click the '+' icon. The following window is displayed:
- Enter a Script Name, and Description (optional), and click Upload Script to browse to the relevant script file.
- Once the file is uploaded, click Create.
- If no errors are displayed, the script was successfully uploaded and a confirmation message displayed in the Status Panel. The script is also displayed in the Message Format Scripts section, and is available for use by the message editor like below.