This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Track-It! 2019 R3
The following error is noticed in the logs when the migration tool stalls while Migrating data from Track-It! 11.4 to Track-It! 2019:
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
This issue occurs when java handles a large number of data which causes a memory leak resulting in OutOfMemoryError.
- Close the Track-It! Migration Tool.
- Go to -> <MigrationToolInstallDir>\pdi-ce-6\data-integration
- Edit the Spoon.bat file.
- Search for PENTAHO_DI_JAVA_OPTIONS in that file.
- Change "-Xmx512m" option to "-Xmx2048m" as shown in the screenshot below
- Finally, re-run the migration tool.