This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
How to Manage User Permissions for CMDB on BMC Helix Remedyforce?
Remedyforce 19.x and before:
To manually and individually manage user permissions for CMDB in BMC Helix Remedyforce you can follow these steps.
- Go to Setup | Manage users | users
- Select the user that you want to manage permissions on CMDB
- Click on Edit and scroll down to BMC Remedyforce section
- In this section you will find 2 fields, CI Management View and Asset Management View
- Select the level of security desired for each field and save (None, Hidden, Read-Only, Update, Update and Delete).
See the following: https://docs.bmc.com/docs/BMCHelixRemedyforce/201902/en/managing-remedyforce-cmdb-user-permissions-868129770.html#ManagingRemedyforceCMDBuserpermissions-ManagingCIsandassetsbasedonCMDBuserpermissions