This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
All Remedyforce versions
How to Hide Date Expected Field in Service Request Form?
There is a option to hide only below fields on Service Request form:
Price and Quantity.
Date expected field will be visible .This is as per design of Remedyforce.
However there is a workaround to hide the "Date Expected" field value.In this workaround the field label will remain visible only the field value will be hidden.
1. Login to Remedyforce as administrator.
2. Navigate to Setup.
3. Search for Object in Quick find field.
4. Open the object - Request Details.
5. Click on "Date Expected" field | Click on button "Set Field- Level Security" | Uncheck the checkbox visible for Staff Profile or the required profiles | Save.
6. Login to Remedyforce console and open any Service Request form.
7. Verify the Date expected field value is blank.