This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Track-It! 2019 R3
How to add drop-down values to the custom lookup fields on Ticket Form of Track-It! 2019
- On the header bar, expand the hamburger menu and select Configuration->Form Definitions->Form Customization
- Select Primary Application Forms->Click on New and create new customized Form
- Select New->Select Module as “Ticket”->Copy from “Ticket”->Give title for new customized form and click on “Save”
- It will direct you to “Form Customization” page->Select lookup field on the form for which you would like to add more drop-down options->and click “Save”, to save changed made to this customized form.
5. Now, On “Form Definitions”-> Form Customization->Select “Assign forms to group”
6. Now for “Ticket” module select the “Customized form” from the dropdown which is created and click on “Save”
7. once done, now Select Configuration->Lookups->HelpDesk Lookups->Here select Lookup field which was added on Form during Form customization.
8.Select the lookup field for which you would like to add more options and click on “New”.
9.Here add options by clicking on “New” button and name them as required.
10.Once done, please create new “Ticket” and now for that lookup field you can see more options as per your requirements.