This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Control-M/Enterprise Manager 9.0.18 Control-M/Enterprise Manager 9.0.0 fix pack 500
On Monitoring domain of Workload Automation Client, when the name of a Mainframe's folder is the same than the job, the statistics displayed in the job's node are the folder's statistics instead the statistics of the last execution.
CAR00149239 - Wrong Statistics and BIM predictions when naming Smart Folder and Job with the same name
CAR00149239 is fixed on Control-M/Enterprise Manager 9.0.18. The fix includes a Control-M/Enterprise Manager's system parameter that changes the folder names to include ‘_’ after the mainframe folder name to distinguish between the job's name and the folder's name.
To activate the fix, please follow the next steps:
1. Login on Control-M Configuration Manager
2. Select your Control-M/Enterprise Manager and click "System Parameters" at the toolbar.
3. Go to Advanced, click the plus symbol to add a new system parameter.
4. Create the parameter with the next specifications:
Host: * (type a space after the asterisk)5. Save the parameter, once it has been saved, open it to remove the space(after the asterisk) from the Host field, so only the asterisk will remain.
6. Recycle Gateway, all the GUI Servers and Forecast to submit the change. Validate that the issue has been solved after doing it.