This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
Windows Task scheduler last run result 0x1 mostly cause by privilege issue. For example, user do not have sufficient privilege to execute the task at the specified location or the process unable to locate the file for some reason:
1. Put the full path in "Start in" without quotes around the path.
2. Change the "Program/script" to just the program name without the path.
3. Put ".\" before the program name.
4. Shorten the program name (batch file) to less than 8 characters and only use alphanumeric characters.
5. Configure for "Windows Server 2012 R2" instead of the default of Vista, Server 2008.