This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
Why there is a Difference in Number of Queues Visible for Incident and Service Request Form in Remedyforce Console?
The difference in number of Queues visibility for Incidents and Service Request form is due to below configurations:
1. Navigate to Remedyforce Administrator Tab | Manage Users | Manage Queue Availability
2. Verify if "Configure Queue Assignment Based on" setting is enabled
3. Verify the Queues Entitlement for Incident and Service Request form
4. If the Queue Entitlement for Incident and Service Request forms are different then different Queues will be visible on Incident and SR form
5. To show the same Queues on Incident and SR forms ,modify the Queue Entitlement settings
6. Once the changes are done,verify the same Queues are visible for Incidents and SR forms.