This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Remedy AR System Server
Smart Reporting Remedy
Smart Reporting 9.1x
- How To Increase AR API Timeout Value For SmartReporting On Linux?
1. Navigate to /appserver/bin/catalina.sh
2. Add the following line: set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -DARAPITIMEOUTS=120:600:1800
Note: Highlighted values are used for SmartReorting calls and is set to 120 by default.
- It is possible for reports to take a long time to refresh/load in some situations and increasing the AR API timeout value might be required as a result.
- The steps for WINDOWS OS are covered in the word document per https://communities.bmc.com/docs/DOC-105602