This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Track-It! 2019 R3
How to remove-delete fields from Ticket Form of Track-It! 2019 as per requirement
How to remove-delete fields from Ticket Form of Track-It! 2019 as per requirement.
For example of “Asset Name” field:
- On the header bar, expand the hamburger menu and select Configuration->Form Definitions->Form Customization
- Select Primary Application Forms->Click on New and create new customized Form
- New->Select Module as “Asset”->Copy from “Asset”->Give title for new customized form and click on “Save”
- It will direct you to “Form Customization” page->Select Asset Name field->and click on 'X' “Delete Selected Field”
- Once done click on “Save”, to save changes made to this customized form.
- On “Form Definitions”-> Form Customization->Select “Assign forms to group”
- Now for “Asset” module select the “Customized form” from the drop-down which is created and click on “Save”
8. Now "Asset Name" field will not appear on ticket form.