This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Calendar invitees replaces the logged in user On edit of the appointment
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in as an agent user.
2. Navigate to calendar and create a random event.
3. Give the event a title and select "Personal & Container" and select a container.
4. Save the event.
5. In another browser, log in as an admin account.
6. Navigate to the calendar.
7. In the drop down menu on the left panel, select the container you chose for the event above.
8. Click on the event to edit it.
9. Observe as the agent's name in the invitee field is replaced with the admin's name.
10. Click on the ellipsis points and observe that the admin is the only invitee now.
11. This also happens when an admin create an appointment and any agent edit the same.
This is caused due to a defect in product
A defect ID DRZNZ-13946 has been created for the same.