This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Digital Workplace Advanced
DWP Catalog (Any Version)
Flexera Apprbroker is not properly set in Flexera Connector Flexera Authetication Method.
Please make sure that Kerberos authentication is turned off in Flexera. The Flexera connector doesn’t support Kerberos. Only NTLM authentication is supported based on the documentation:
Note: Before deploying BMC Digital Workplace Catalog with the Flexera connector, turn off Negotiate authentication (only leave NTLM authentication) in IIS on the Flexera server.
- Create a new Flexera Connection by clicking on "New Connection
- Configure the Flexera Connector using this URL format https://schema/hostname/port
This is how you enable wire logging:
- Add the following to the logback_server.xml (near the bottom):
- Restart DWP Catalog Service - https://docs.bmc.com/docs/digitalworkplaceadvanced/1902/starting-and-stopping-the-bmc-digital-workplace-catalog-server-871496246.html
- Collect bundle.log while configuring the Flexera Connector
- You can download this log by using this url http://dwpcatalog.com:8008/api/myit-sb/logs/bundle.log
- Contact BMC Support by raising a Support Case and send log file over.