This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Track-It! 2019 R3
Receiving HTTP 500 errors regularly when trying to login using Windows Authentication in Track-It! 2019 on IE and Edge Browser
IE Browser and Edge Browser sending invalid tokens
- Download the attached IE11-Windows Auth Fix.zip if you are facing this issue on Internet Explorer.
- Download the attached Edge-Windows Auth Fix.zip if you are facing this issue on Microsoft Edge Browser.
- Apply the Registry Fix on the Workstations that is experiencing the error. You can also deploy this fix using Login Scripts.
- Make sure to clear browser cache.
- This issue should be fix on the next login.