This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
How to Chat with Remedyforce Support Team ?
Steps to enable Chat with Remedyforce Support are below :
1. Make sure you have either "System Administrator" or "ServiceDesk System Administrator" profile.
2. Navigate to setup | in Quick find search for User
3. Enable the checkbox field "Remedyforce Administrator" located in the User Detail Page. In case is not visible add it to the User Layout.
4. Click on "Remedyforce Administration" tab and at the same height of the search box to the right side you should be able to see the option "Chat With Remedyforce Support".
5. Click on "Chat With Remedyforce Support".
If no agents are available to chat, you can either wait until one agent is available or submit a ticket and you will receive assistance later on.
Note: If for some reason you get the option "subscribe to Remedyforce support" instead of "Chat to Remedyforce Support" you have to verify that you have the same email address with your username and under your contract. Otherwise you won't be able to use the chat option.