This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Control-M Self Service
Control-M Self Service for Mobile
Control-M Self Service for Mobile 7.0.00,8.0.00,9.0.00
How to debug Control-M Self Service for Mobile connectivity problems along Android devices ?
- The adb debug tool can be used to produce Android system logs
- Do install this debug utility which can be downloaded from https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html:
installer_r24.4.1-windows.exe or later version
Note: Install the latest version of software as updates may have occurred
- Below are the basic installation instructions:
1. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on device settings.
3. Open command shell in the extracted dir
4. Connect device to PC with USB cable
5. Type command 'adb devices' to make sure the device is recognized.
6. Recreate the issue
7. Type command 'adb logcat > AndroidLog.txt
8. Attach file
For more information about this tool, please visit:
- The below website provide some helpful information too: