This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
TrueSight Presentation Server
TrueSight Presentation Server all versions
Devices not showing up in groups on TSPS Console
Ensure that the TSPS has adequate RAM and that the conf files have been tuned correctly.
If the TSPS is on a VM, ensure that resources have been reserved.
If the symptom persists:
- Enable debugging on the TSPS as follows:
tssh logger debug on -n CMA
tssh logger debug on -n com.bmc.sas.ngp.service.message.impl
- Enable debugging on the Truesight Infrastructure Management ( TSIM ) as follows:
pw debug on -p jserver
- Attempt to add a Device to a Group
- Check if the Device was added to Group in TSIM immediately and in TSIM the Device appears OK in group.
- Confirm that the Device is not immediately added to the Group in the TSPS
- Send the TSPS logs (.\truesightpserver\logs)
- Send the TSIM logs (.\pw\pronto\logs)
- Also run the following on the TSIM & send the output:
runsqli "select count(*) from groupmos where motypeid!=1 and MOINSTID not in (select itemid from item_cfg)"