This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
BMC Helix Remedyforce - How to Create a Report on Users Object to Show Users Manager Name?
There is an idea for same in Salesforce doc.
Create a custom formula field on User object.
How to Show the Managers Name in a Report:
1. Navigate to Setup | Build | Customize | Users | Fields
2. Click New to create a custom field
3. Field Label as "Manager Name",
Formula return type as "Text",
Formula as " Manager.FirstName + " " + Manager.LastName"
4. Click Save
5. Navigate to Report tab
6. Click New Report
7. Select Report type as "Users" | Click Create
8. Add the custom field "Managers Name " created in step 3 to the report
9. Save the report
10. Open the report and verify the Users Managers Name is shown in the report.
For more details check this doc,