This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
Remedy AR System Server
Smart Reporting Remedy
Smart Reporting 9.x
Content Translation option is not available in Smart Reporting Administration Console.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Smart Reporting with reporting administration.
2. Go to Administration>AdminConsole
3. Under the Administration tab, the content translation link is missing.
Multi-Language Deployment option was disabled
Content Translation allows the system to provide User Entered reporting content across multiple languages by allowing users to translate content such as Report Names, Column Titles, Chart Labels, etc. Below are the steps to make Content Translation option visible:
1. Login Smart Reporting with Reporting Administrator.
2. Navigate to Administration > Configuration > Region tab.
3. Expand the Language Settings section.
4. Turn On the Multi-Language Deployment.
5. Save the configuration.
6. Go to the Administration Console to see the Content Translation link.