This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
How to Change the Owner of the BMC Helix Remedyforce NormalizationBatch Processor Job?
This is an scheduled job for the BMC Helix Remedyforce CMDB.
To change the owner of the scheduled job:
1. Log into Remedyforce as Administrator.
2. Click Remedyforce Administration tab .
3. Select Configure CMDB 2.0 | Select General CMDB Settings.
4. In the section "Schedule Normalization Rules," Stop the Start the Normalization Process
5. Go Setup | Scheduled Jobs.
6. Verify the owner NormalizationBatchProcessor job has been udpated.