This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
How to Grant Permission to other profiles to Schedule Reports in BMC Helix Remedyforce?
To be able to schedule reports add the "Schedule Reports" permission to the user's profile
Adding the Schedule Reports permission:
- Go to Setup
- Search for "Profiles" in the Quick find box and click on Profiles from below
- Select the desired profile to activate this permission
- Click on "Administrative Permissions"
- Edit and mark the checkbox for Schedule reports permission and Save
- Verify your users with this profile can now schedule reports
NOTE: This permission will be available only to profiles with the "Salesforce" License, profiles with "Salesforce Platform" License won't have this permission available.
For more information on Scheduling reports please see the following Salesforce site: