This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
Customers receive Apex exception emails at a regular interval for BMCServiceDesk.MilestoneTransactionHelper with following details:
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Developer script exception from XXXXX : 'BMCServiceDesk.MilestoneTransactionHelper' : Inactive User, orgId: 00D280000019enN
Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 00532000004o8d2/00D280000019enN
Failed to invoke future method 'public static void updateResponseSLAJunkRecordsAsync()' on class 'BMCServiceDesk.MilestoneTransactionHelper' for job id '7070e00005Da7lx'
Milestone processor is running under inactive user context.
Perform the following steps to start the job:
1. Log in to BMC Helix Remedyforce with an active administrator user account.
2. Go to the Remedyforce Administrator tab.
3. Click Application Settings > General Application Settings.
4. Under the Service Target Milestones section, click Stop Milestone Processor.
Option 2Reactivate the inactive user and ensure that the user has out-of-the-box Remedyforce administrator permission set assigned and with the Remedyforce Administrator check box field as selected for the profile.
Perform the following steps to reactivate the user:
3. Click Edit and make the user active by checking the Active check box.
In case if you still see the exception after performing the mentioned steps, refer the following documentation to perform additional steps.