This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Atrium Core - CMDB
BMC Atrium Integration Engine
Applies to any version
This KA is meant to show the steps to enable DEBUG logging level of Carte Server process
1. Locate the following file (in Linux it'll be a in a similar directory from root):
"%:\Program Files\BMC Software\ARSystem\diserver\data-integration\pwd\carte_log4j.properties"
2. Edit this file to change root logging level to Debug and save. Here is the top of the file where the change is made:
#Root logger log level
# Package logging level
3. Kill the diserver process which can be found in armonitor.conf (armonitor.cfg for windows).
4. Once the process is killed, AR Monitor will restart the process right away. Verify that the above process is restarted.
5. Next, verify that the following arcarte.log is showing "debug" entries in its file:
"%:\Program Files\BMC Software\ARSystem\Arserver\Db\arcarte.log"