This document contains official content from the BMC Software Knowledge Base. It is automatically updated when the knowledge article is modified.
BMC Helix Remedyforce Service Desk
Profile does not have access to Dynamic Filter object and its fields
Steps to resolve this issue are below:
1. Login to Remedyforce as Admin.
2. Navigate to Setup | Manage Users | Profiles.
3. Open the particular profile having the issue and edit it.
4. Search for object - "Dynamic Filters" and give access to it like Read,Create,Edit.
5. Save it.
6. Navigate to Setup | Objects .
7. Open "Dynamic Filters" object .
8. Navigate to "Custom Fields and Relationships" .
9. Click on both fields Date Locale,Date Time Locale one by one and Set Field-Level Security for Profile on both fields.
10. Save it.
11. Verify the Date field icon is visible now in the List view filters.